Nintendo Switch “Lyrica” is a rhythm game combined classic poems and modern musics, in addition to classic styled narratives.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Release date：Spring of 2019
Content Rating：Plans to review
Language：English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese
Sites in other languages：Français(Lyrica)
The story portrays a young man Chun who wants to become a musician. One night he has a dream of traveling to the ancient past in China and encounters a mysterious poet.
The game combined music notes and classic poems, gamers experience the beauty of Chinese calligraphies and poems by tapping on the lyric that sync with the rhythm, or draw a calligraphy through the music notes.
1. Lyrics are important part of the gameplay.
2. We applied Chinese calligraphy to the gameplay.
3. We’re the first rhythm game that collects indigenous music, Taiwanese Hokkien music, and a cappella music.
4. We combined classic Chinese literature with Taiwanese modern culture in our storyline.
Lyrica is a rhythm game that’s unique in many ways. It’s musically entertaining; it expresses literature artistically; it applied poetries in the gameplay and created a new gaming experience for the gamers.
Developed by RNOVA Studio © Han Chuang Culture and Art Inc. Published by COSEN